Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh, the places we'll go...

It's that time of year when schoolwork is such a chore, everyone is burnt out, and teachers still keep piling on homework.

The other day, while doing homework together, we got a little sidetracked and ended up spending an hour talking about where we wanted to go. We thought we'd share our top places with you, just in case you wanted to take a break and day dream like we have been.



Ale wants to go to Tokyo.


via here and here
Mamie wants to go to Croatia

via here and here
And Alex wants to go to Morroco
Where do you want to go?
Tootles,
Alex, Mamie, & Ale

3 comments:

  1. HEY MAMIE. It's Emily Curtis from camp! I randomly found out that you have a blog and as a fellow blogger I figured I had to check it out...it looks wonderful! Hope you're doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those blue painted buildings are gorgeous, it reminds me of Jodhpur, India. I want to go to so many places but Barcelona is at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Japan and Morocco in the last year. Both are incredible places. I'd like to go to S. Africa and Australia/New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete