Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's finally here!

SUMMER! I can't believe its almost summer vacation after such a long and stressful school year! I'm can't wait to get to the beach and go tubing, water skiing, and soak up some sun (my school knee-high socks haven't done my legs much justice). But what I'm really looking forward to is my summer wardrobe. Not that we can't dress in summer clothes year round in Miami, but something makes it feel different when its actually summer. This summer I'm looking forward to wearing:



Bright bikinis. And it's always nice to through in some nautical designs and solids to pair with patterned tunics.
Bikinis by: Banchu, Chloe, Rosa Cha & Emilio Pucci


Safari city shorts. Perfect to pair with a white linen button down, cross body bag, and leather walking sandal.
Shorts by: Chloe


Hats. Great from shielding your face from the sun at the beach (it's never too soon to prevent wrinkles!) Plus its the cherry on top for your laid back summer look.
Hats by: Emilio Pucci & La Cerise Sur Le Chapeau

Tunics. I can't wait to throw on some loose and lightweight tunics. I would pair it with skinny cropped white jeans, over a bathingsuit, or as a dress with a nude slip underneath. Tunics are so versatile and always look great.
Tunics by: Missoni & Single

What do you have planned for your summer wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment