Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Passion Pit

On Sunday, we went to a Passion Pit concert in Miami Beach with some of our friends and to say the least, it was AMAZING! Out of all of the concerts I've ever been to, I'd have to say this was one of the best. I was expecting a lot from them, considering their one of my favorite bands and they surpassed my expectations. Honestly, it felt like one huge dance party the whole night! It was pretty insane and full of so many fun and crazy people. The concert also started out with two good opening acts, Brahms and Tokyo Police Club (not in any way related to that weird band, Tokio Hotel). What has your favorite concert been?
Passion Pit frontman, Michael Angelakos
Us (Alex and Ale) and our good friend, Jime
They had the coolest lights that were changing colors throughout the entire night!
Trapped in a crazy crowd of people
If you haven't heard of Passion Pit, I recommend you check them out. Their music is so fun that listening to their songs will make you want to jump out of your seat and dance (this has happened to me, I promise). Here I leave you with one of our favorite songs by them, "Little Secrets."







And finally, since this is a fashion blog, I must end on some fashion note. At the concert most of the guys were dressed like this: "Hipster-style": Mostly Plaid shirts, v-neck t-shirts, skinny jeans, and wayfarer sunglasses
And the girls:
A lot, a lot, of Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, and vintage style items--very "hipster-style"
*By the way, pardon the poor quality of the concert pictures. I'm working to get a new camera considering I've had mine since the 7th grade!

9 comments:

  1. seems like you had a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous time you must have had, and i love the last picture of the girl in orange, she's got an amazing style, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you had a great time.
    Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting on my blog..!
    i follow you.. follow me too!

    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm don't know if it's my favorite concert ever, but I just caught an impromptu Jack Johnson concert on the Beach in LA... was so much fun!

    .....and thanks for stopping by girls! Will be checking out your super cute blog regularly!

    tash

    http://www.thechirpyladybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read your "grandma chic" quote and almost peed my pants laughing!! had to stop by and say something. ps - saw passion pit live once myself. fabulosity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I love bloggers from Miami!!

    Thanks for the awesome comments on my blog :) I'm one of your newest followers! I'll be checking back in soon.

    Shareen
    www.vintagemavens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loove this

    Danielle

    http://deardanyell.blogspot.com/
    http://deardanyell.blogspot.com/
    http://deardanyell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm going to see passion pit in a few weeks — thanks for the sneak peek! you girls look fab.

    ReplyDelete